Welcome to the Pathways K8 Library Page!
Bobcat Library - Welcome Letter
Dear PTC Families,
You can now access our School Library ONLINE.
Here's how it works:
2) To access our online Bobcat Library click on the image below:
Users must sign in to access the Library.
Library Name: Bobcat library
Password: not needed, click SIGN IN
3) You will see the homepage, this is where you can search either by Title, Author, or Keywords for the book you would like to find. When you enter the words, click on the blue magnifying glass icon.
4) When you find the book you want, click the REQUEST HOLD button on the right side.
5) You will be redirected to the REQUEST FORM. Please complete all of your information. For Patron ID Number, please type in your full SSID number. When you are done, click the REQUEST HOLD button.
In the COMMENTS section, please note how you would like the book delivered:
- Mail Out
- Pick up in Front Office
- Pick up in Meal Service Line
- Pick up from Classroom
6) Students may request one book at a time, and only up to two (2) books at a given time. Once the form is completed, an email will be sent to Mrs. Mullinax (Library Media Specialist). She will check the inventory, and if in stock, will process your request and send you a confirmation email.
Book donations and Library supplies are greatly appreciated!