About Us » Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)

Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)

What is WASC?
ACS WASC accredits elementary and secondary schools; not-for-profit, non-degree-granting adult schools; and supplementary education programs.
Pathways to College K8 | School Profile
Pathways to College K8 is a classroom-based charter school currently serving 350 students in grades TK-8. 82% of students at PTC are residents of Hesperia and would have otherwise attended schools within Hesperia Unified School District. The remaining 18% of students reside in the surrounding communities of the Victor Valley area. PTC will continue to serve students TK-8 in the high desert area. PTC will accept all students who are residents of California who meet enrollment and attendance/participation requirements for proximate, distance, and/or hybrid learning.  
PTC’s student population reflects the racial, ethnic, cultural, and economic diversity of HUSD and surrounding communities. As such, PTC will continue to attract, enroll and educate students who are classified as low-achieving, economically disadvantaged, at-promise, and those who may require a smaller setting. These are the students of the high desert area.
*Updates in Progress*